Monday, February 12, 2007

John Beard An Environmental Failure


February 12, 2007
Statement from Former Vice President Al Gore

"I understand that last week Canada¹s Minister of the Environment, Minister John Baird, mischaracterized comments I made last summer as praise for the Harper government¹s actions on global warming.

The comments I made were designed to encourage the Harper government not to abandon Canada's tradition of fighting above its weight class on the world stage as part of the Kyoto process.

It is my experience that other nations do look to Canada for moral leadership. Canada¹s position and actions on climate change matter a great deal. Nothing less than the future habitability of the planet is at stake.

I urge the Harper government to do the right thing."

So, in other words, Beard, you environmental flunkie, Gore says you are dope, a fraud, a clown, a boob, a dipstick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home